DAYS: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ciara thirsting after Chad doesn't help either.

Jennifer's addiction was such a non story but I do have to laugh that she thinks she would be seen as more fit. At least she's a part of the story now; she was barely, if at all, included before.

It was nice seeing Doug and Julie so much this week! And I love them with Claire :wub:

Please put me out of my misery with this Tate kidnapping crap. At least the right people are involved. Paul :wub: but so tired of Maggie crying and whimpering. I just laugh.

And I still don't care about Hope/Rafe/Aiden. Andre feels so wasted on them and it all feels tired. Kristian looked good in the red and jeans.

Poor Nadia sharing scenes with the Wild Thing (crystal meth Philip). His hair is atrocious. I'm glad the Deimos crew was only on once this week.

The balance seems a bit better though. The show doesn't feel so all over the place like six different shows and things spliced and diced.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roman was so useless! Hope tries to have charges pressed against Aiden and Roman kept shutting her down. One of his arguments was that the only witness to Aiden conspiring against Hope last fall, Stefano, is dead. Huh? Did he forget that Andre was back in town by then and was very much involved in the blackmail plot to target Hope?

And Hope finds out that Rafe went to go investigate a house that Aidan bought from Andre. Does she go there with backup? Of course not

HI6F1Eo.png

Summer finally fixes her hair just as she's about to be gone for good. I hate how we had to suffer through her awful hair all these months. And I cant beleive she just stole the baby and sold him. Like who does that?

I get Theresa's pain but she's being annoying as hell

Belle is going to be Chad's lawyer, when in reality, she shouldnt be taken a side against the Hortons. It would make more sense for her to be Jennifer's lawyer, but then I guess this leaves it open for her to use Aidan

• Members

Yesterday was dullsville

Why does this show keep teasing me with Rafe and Hope dying. Both are so tired.

Shawn and Roman. Zzzzz.

Blanca and Dario and Adriana. Zzzzzzzz.

At least Daniel Cosgrove and Thaao Penghlis can be interesting to watch but even then, Aiden/Andre is tired already.

• Members

Half paid attention ...

Man, Julie is on a lot this month already. LOVING it :wub: how it should be but God bless Susan Hayes for not bursting out laughing during Maggie's caterwauling. LORD SHUT UP MAGGIE.

Love seeing Victor and John interact. And Paul and Belle by John's side is nice for a change.

Summer/Theresa is such trash. I don't care about any of you. Good riddance. And how Brady remains on this show boggles my mind. I hope they start to use him better. He's much better with Chloe and Nicole. Theresa was such a waste. Much better in the early JJ days. I miss coke snorting nasty Theresa.

Abe made a cameo! Hi Abe! I like that they had Shawn go to him over the tunnels because of Stefano holding Lexie there. Lexie :wub: I miss her so much. COME BACK RENEE JONES! Sigh .... all those years of being underused .... hasn't it been 4 years already? 3?

Rafe/Hope ... lord. I can't with these two. Like Dario with Nicole all I picture is Bo instead of Rafe. No one is clamoring for them Ken Corday. I don't know who could be, they're duller than dishwater. The Stefano story really did a number on them for me.

• Members

Good lord that Blanca, Dario and Mama Hernandez stuff was DREADFUL. They set it up for her ex to come to town and Im not here for that. YAAAAWWWNNN

IA that the Aiden and Andre scene was at least interesting bc of the actors but the storyline is a mess. Andre has a new thing to blackmail him with? Geez. Why even bother?

• Members

Suckage and FF about sums it up. I agree.

Poor Bill Hayes wasted for that push piece.

Hope and Rafe are a terrible couple.

8 years later and after 8 on Passions, the man's been on NBC Daytime screens for 16ish years. Clearly never. I wish they would. He can do some things and I can like him at times but ugh. A whole episode devoted to a non-character like Rafe and his wuv for Hope. I can't. It's when soaps try too hard and push too hard that I revolt and hate it. But the writing sucks and the chemistry is dead on arrival, so, none of those help either. And Rafe seems obsessive with Hope. I know it's meant to be seen as strong and protective love, but I cringe.

It was. And all I see is Britt from GH everytime Blanca runs her mouth, and her ex is so showing up. Why should I care about these people? Ugh. Soaps do such a terrible job of creating new characters. These actresses can likely do so much more as well.

I'm so beyond tired and over Aiden/Andre. They brought Aiden back for the same tired [!@#$%^&*] as before and I don't get it. (well, I do, forced angst for the dynamic duo)

Same. I'm so sorry for us both.

Archived