DAYS: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really nice to see them finally in a scene. Nice to just SEE Adrienne again.

Wednesday's show was dreadful with Blanca and Adriana going over the same [!@#$%^&*], Doctor Nobody and Kayla ... zzz. Steve and Eduardo were probably the highlight. Joey needs a damn haircut. Still don't care about him and Jade. Zzzzz.

Thursday's is better, I guess, but it's still dreadfully dull. I'm so tired of Brady and Theresa. They just get on my nerves. Jen Lilley has done a good job though. I love seeing Justin, Adrienne, and Sonny together again. I also love the Victor/Sonny relationship. Looking forward to more Deimos/Sonny. But they need to figure something out with Deimos. I'm just not invested. I don't give a [!@#$%^&*]. I love Vincent but he's awfully wasted. He wants to punish Victor, then he wants to make amends, then he pants after Kate, Nicole AND Chloe in a manner of weeks/months .... I don't know, he's all over the map and the writing is lackluster.

IDK how they can do a Dimera vs. Kiriakis thing again, there's two damn DiMera's and the Kiriakis family is filling back up (hopefully they can get JKJ back as Philip and hopefully he doesn't look like a homeless person)

• Members

The point would be if there's story for the character. If not, leave him dead. If there's story, then they just need to find a good actor who will have chemistry with his co-stars. Massey, who had anti-chemistry with most of his co-stars and had the talent of one of those David DeCoteau "actors," wasn't it.

Archived