B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A total waste of money. Kind of like the writing. Steffy today:  "We're in Monte Carlo - we can do whatever we WANT!"  Wyatt with taking pictures of Steffy for half of the show. Liam saw Quinn and then both Steffy and Wyatt act as if he's crazy.  Deacon a few days ago says yet again..."you've done crazy stuff but this is crazy EVEN FOR YOU!"  She shoved you off a cliff dumbass.     Every time her wack ass does something nuts, someone says...'This is CRAZY even for YOU!"   Wyatt and Steffy:  Maybe you have PTSD!  BRO - not now BRO! My Mom isn't HERE BRO!    I watched the whole show today...it's like watching a comedy....that should be their strategy now.   Pathetic. 

• Members

Honestly I'm sick to death of Rena Sofer. Sorry. Pretty but contrived, and bad. Send it away. Bye Felicia. I'm tired of 3 years since I started watching again- propping up Quinn, Wyatt, Liam and (insert girl's name who Momma Quinn has to obsess over). She doesn't need bangs - I feel bad for her. But - BYE. And it's funny - when people ask who who should write this show - it's always a Bell - Regime writer. They haven't done shi* in years. That's why ratings are in the freakin' toilet.

Archived