B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't watch for several years - but did RJ die?  I started watching part time about 3 years ago...but it seems like a year ago or so they talked about him, or maybe he was even on - I honestly don't remember.  But it was around the time Katie and Ridge got together...no one has mentioned him since.  Even at the holidays it's so unrealistic...even if you send your kid off to school...wouldn't he be home for the Summer?  hahahaha.  Christmas, Thanksgiving....the school sends your kid home....gotta go get him. 

• Members

I'm about to hit the exit door on this show  that will leave me with one soap Y/R...I can't take much more of this one the writing is just horrid.  At least today I got a break from Katy's blubbering again about her husband boinking her sister  .... Where are the Avants?

• Members

WTF?!? Did Bell forget what he wrote or does he just not care? How the hell can Eric just step in there, demote Ridge and name himself CEO. He has no power! Ridge is CEO, bc he banded together with Steffy and Bill (via Liam) to usurp power as collectively they have majority shares. They went above Eric's head. Eric should have no authority to name a new CEO without a vote

Deacon is annoying and serves no purpose. I dont need to see him irritating Quinn every time he's on

• Members

This was done so that Eric can marry Quinn and she can become the new Mrs. Forrester….just watch it happen!  She'll be second in command soon! 

They need to send him packing like Ivy. I still don't understand why he never went to the police after Quinn attempted to off him. BTW…Deacon has always been annoying….LOL

• Members

Wyatt acts like a twelve year old boy all the time! Surprised Hope hasn't resurfaced yet. 

I've been watching on a recurring basis again but I can tell when Brad stinks up a rotten storyline, even if it's been a few years since I watched regularly. 

Bill and Deacon looked bloated theses days with double chins yet justify misogyny  while Quinn is trying to act like Sheila 3.0 guess Brad is acting like Pratt these days too. 

• Members

Was someone at B&B recently watching an Alice episode where she dresses up as a man for a poker game to check on Tommy??  WTF was that with Quinn??

The same dialogue with Wyatt and Liam….how boring...

This soap really needs a new HW who can come up with some fresh new ideas for stories.

• Members

I caught 10 minutes - why are they always writing as if Wyatt is defending his mother....she's going to stay away because Steffy TOLD her to.  Like she ever listens?  Hope told her to, Ivy told her to, everyone tells her to and she never does and nothing happens to her anyway.  Boring.  And the Quinn thing from what I saw....wouldn't she KNOW they have an IT department so it would be a bad idea?  Wouldn't Pam have known that people just don't show up to fix a PC???  I think Bell is trying to make it funny, and Quinn really is just a cartoon character, not anyone you care about...but it's never funny to me....it's stupid.

• Members

"This was done so that Eric can marry Quinn and she can become the new Mrs. Forrester….just watch it happen!  She'll be second in command soon!"

Yep..I always had a feeling they would go to Eric/Quinn eventually.  I'm surprised it took this long.  

Also,  Steffy called Thomas her little brother.  Isn't he her big brother? Or was she talking about Douglas...then said my nephew?  And didn't Deacon call Steffy Quinn's stepdaughter?  

• Members

Steffy going on this Monte Carlo trip makes no sense. First of all, she actually has a job; she's president of a major business! She's the face of Spencer Social Media page....WTF? What contrived nonsense

Spencer Awards? WTF?!? Why is this show acting like this has always been a thing when its the first Im hearing about it.

Im glad the Avants are finally back but shame on the show for not showcasing Julius or Viv since their 5 minute quickie reunion

Archived