Y&R: July 2016 Thread

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dead at Sharon wearing those Fme pumps while cleaning. I actually like Kevin being brought into this. It's great that he can call out Sharon. Sadly when Dullard came home - lost all interest. And Dullard telling Nikki about what's necessary to impress appeals judge? Sorry, writers, but you're way out of you league and knowledge. 

I just don't get the Nikki thing - on any level. 

• Members

I really wanted Victor to marry the prison doctor, she' s fresh and the actress is good but no.  My heart sank when she said that she now knows that Victor only has room in his heart for Nikki and then that horrible whispery, saccharine love scene between Nikki and Victor sealed the deal.   Boring!  Round one million for Nictor.  I can only hope not to be subjected to one of their tortured love scenes where all we can see is their feet and even that's too much.

• Members

So let me get this right, Grambo saves the day and offers to make everything going on come to a stop. Of course everyone is going to be thankful and grateful so they forgive his past deeds. Really?!!? I know the storyline logic is has been horrendous as of late but this is just some asinine shitty schlock!

• Members

They're started paying more attention to the scenery, the Sharon vacuuming scenes were precious, and before that the scene with Adam and Chelsea in their apartment started with a focus on their picture on the table. I wonder if this is Mal Young's signature, or he went through old episodes and learned something from it?

In any case, all of this is nice, but the writing is still too questionable.

Archived