Mass shooting at Orlando nightclub

cassadine1991

• Members

Multiple people are feared dead or injured after a shooting at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando. A shooter opened fire around 2AM EST.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/12/mass-shooting-at-gay-night-club-with-possible-hostage-situation-5939045/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-injuries-shooting-orlando-nightclub-police/story?id=39789552 

So scary especially a day after Christina Grimmie's murder, also in Orlando. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Florida seems to have gone to hell in recent years. With the hate and rage whipped up in this country now I'm not surprised to see easy targets in the line of fire.

If you go on Twitter and see people saying someone named Sam Hyde was arrested - it's a meme that some people push every time there's a mass shooting...which is, sadly, quite often.

• Members

It sounds like there was also a bomb and heavy preparation so this is one of those cases where I wonder if the man would have gotten everything he needed with or without gun control.

50 people...the worst mass shooting in US history. 

And it will likely be forgotten by tomorrow, as they always are. 

It's awful. I had a bad feeling about this summer and we're just getting started. 

I hope the friends and family or those who've died and that the injured who are fighting for life and recovery will get the support they need. 

• Members

So he felt it was alright to walk into a club and gun down a lot of innocent people? What he did has enraged me, but I'm not gonna grab a gun, run outside and shoot a lot of people! This kind of reasoning is pathetic and I'm so sick of these kind of nutjobs who does these things.

What's even worse is that a lot of people will probably agree with what he did, most of them in secret, but I wouldn't be surprised if some do it openly. I'm so frustrated I could scream!   :angry::angry:

Archived