GH Temp Recast

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why, DRW50, I had no idea you missed me! lol

Looks like GH is on my DVR temporarily. I do hope KS is all right. She's had some health issues in the past and stuff off camera, so maybe she just needs a bit of time to recharge.

And yes, I am a fan of Molly, but I didn't think it was THAT obvious. :lol::lol: (Don't worry, everyone, I am a sane person. lol)

• Members

Neither one is a contract thing really. Tyler's just happened to fall in the middle of contract talk and Kirsten's situation is unavoidable. They basically had to recast them. Maxie is about to be in the middle of a story with like five other people and Nikolas is the centre of a story involving like 13 people on the show already and that they're bringing people back for. They either were going to have to scrap the two stories and we'd have months full of thrilling Julian and Alexis rubbish or they recast and hope for the best. 

• Members

I remember mostly because I also sort of liked Molly's work at times (when she had the right material). And because I enjoyed your posts about various soaps (DAYS, SB, etc.). 

I do hope everything is OK with Kristen. It seems like she's always having problems. Best of luck to her.

It's odd how GH and DAYS trade actresses this way, especially for temp recasts (Martha Madison as Liz, Alicia Leigh Willis for Chloe scenes that never aired).

• Members

Danica Stewart cannot act and Robyn Richards hasn't played the role since she was maybe 15 and I believe is out of the business. I don't know why people say some of these things.

Archived