GH Temp Recast

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does this mean sungrey would pop up here again to talk about GH? I miss their posts, so that part would be worth it. 

It's so random I almost want to see it happen. Hell, let's just keep the train rolling. Can't wait for Yvonne Zima as Kristina Davis...

• Members

Maxie doesn't need to be recast she just needs to go at this point as the character is tired and KSt just can't act. No one would miss Maxie if she left. Kristina needs a recast.  Not sure why Frank brought back Lexi who is miscast as is in the flop fluidity story that went nowhere. 

• Members

I actually like Molly and can no longer stand the sight of Storms.  She's regressed so badly and she looks like she has eaten in months.  I would rather Maxie go to visit her kid, but the story would look weird (its gonna be terrible anyhow) with just Woodpile and a newbie newbie.  

• Members

I hope that KSt isn't experiencing health issues again, like she was when she left in 2011, but given what just happened with Tyler, I'm suspecting it's a similar situation.

Either way, it feels like this show is actively trying to kill itself, even if Frank himself doesn't see it that way. 

Archived