The Young and The Restless - Betrayal and Payback!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice delivery by CK of that very long and descriptive (but accurate) statement before the splash. Good thing Lily had that glass of water handy in the middle of the lobby. CK at 28 really needs to be moved from DG (42). But there's too many men in DG's age group and not enough in 30s. 

• Members

I'm team Phyllis most of the time, but she never had room to talk on that front anyway. I like the idea of Billy and Phyllis, but this story is a bit of a retread. Phyllis betrayed Jack with Nick who he thought of as a son, been there, done that.

• Members

Exactly. I used to hate when Phyllis lorded Sharon's wrongdoings over here when Phyllis has done stuff that was twenty times worse. 

You know that won't happen. Again, I am sure the fight will be uneven. They'll write Hillary with usual smirk on her face as Lily berates and beats on her. 

I honestly, don't know what type of Black woman these writers have been around b/c a REAL one would've hauled off and decimated Lily's ass into dust. Especially, tossing water in her face and her hair. Lily would've been a dead bitch.

• Members

At least B&B has Val Jean and you know she has been doing some consult work when it comes to the Avant family and it shows.  Compare the Avants to the Winters these days.  At least the Avants are interesting characters.

As for moving CK away from DG, I feel as if that ship has sailed, they are stuck together for the foreseeable future.  Their obsessive fans made sure of that and both actors courted it, thinking it would get them longevity and meatier/richer stories on the show- well they were half-correct because they are still on the show.   We already know that CK is just not open to certain types of pairings:ph34r:, so that further cuts her potential pairings.  And Y&R is not capable of writing singles these days.

• Members

Yeah but Brad doesn't use Michele Val Jean like he should. If he would've, she probably would've helped him write those Sasha reveal scenes better. I watched and I wasn't impressed. Vivienne should've went OFF on Julius. She should've popped his ass and then snatched Sasha up. At least that's what my mother would've done. :lol:

Chilllleee.... You better hush when it comes to Cane and Lily fans. :P Those psychos hate when people suggest breaking those two up. 

Funny you brought up CK not being open to being in certain types of pairing when her one pairing she had *coughs* Tyler *coughs* was her hottest pairing. If they like getting scraps though, I love it.

They better hope a new regime doesn't come in, finally sees how useless they are, and scrap both of their asses. I've long said that Lily and Cane should've left the show as the had no use. 

With Y&R they can't write for anything. Nobody can be single by choice and enjoy it. No woman can live without a man or a new baby. Nobody have careers. Nothing. This show is for the birds. 

• Members

Sluts never have to drug anyone, her !@#$%^&*] is potent LOL, 3 sets of Bros & TEVN, nuff said

Anywho, SOD Nick is lost without Sage, he needs her, headed down a dark path, hasn't felt this way since he lost Cassie, he tells Vicky he feels like crawling in Sage's grave just to be with her

• Members

Well, you know that's why I said Val Jean was probably consulting, not writing.  I meant more about dialogue than actual storylines, kind of the way Bill Bell Sr. had Victoria Rowell help make Dru's dialogue more flavorful and realistic but Victoria had little input with most of the storylines, with the exception of the foster child (Devon) storyline.  Actually that had a lasting impact on the show, so maybe Rowell had more input on Y&R had than ValJean does on B&B now.:ph34r:

Oh NBA, I wouldn't even suggest messing with those crazy Lane folks!:wacko:  Lily and Cane can stay in their corner together, I haven't paid much attention to them for so long, it's kind of amusing when actors practically encourage their fanbases to help paint their characters into a corner.:lol:

Just my 2 cents on the Phyllis character.  Phyllis was always an interesting character from the very beginning but she was never meant to be a heroine.  She was introduced onto the GC canvas as a Groupie Stalker, okay?^_^ (*shimmies shoulders and pops collar like Joy Behar*).

Archived