DOOL: Joey Spoiler

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ava was a useless character and i don't know why she was brought back. At this point I think Days should change their hourglass opening with theme and just have the cast sing…..

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey

• Members

The thing is, normally with a character like Ava, death would and should be imminent anyway. Especially since she's probably one of the most boring psychopaths ever, so another return or a longer length of stay would be abysmal. They should have had Nicole more involved from day one, and maybe had Ava keep Fynn on a string, to add layers to the story. Amidst other f*ckeries, this is hardly a blink on the radar for me.

• Members

LOL. Good. Bye. But Carl's right. Our luck we get her back as Taylor again. But ugh. Now another character is a murderer. I'd rather have Griffith and murderers and rapists than Higley as the head writer. It's like Corday WANTS to kill his show. Maybe he does.

It's so frustrating to be a DAYS fan. They constantly shoot themselves in the foot, they're run by a checked-out moron, and with Higs back it's just like she's writing one big old middle finger to the fans of the show.

It's like when Dannifer FINALLY ended you'd think, it surely couldn't get worse, but then they give us Danicole and they're telling us the two of them are true loves over night when I remember slammed doors, insults, he looked down on her ... sigh. Just awful. It's just an example of them constantly doing things worse when ending something that was bad to begin with.

Archived