NothinButAttitude

43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Pre-Nominations List

Kate Mansi is a days mega star. She totally deserves a nod. This girl will be in movies and primetime. What s freaking little spitfire is all I will say. Days is going to have a tough recast Mansi helped carry DAYS all year.

How do the pre-noms work again? 

Damn, no Kristian Alfonso.  :(  I wanted that one. 

Geary's going to win for that Spencer Family episode. 

No GH Supporting Actresses? Thought Becky H. would get through for Jake's return. 

Edited by Toups

I haven't watched the Daytime Emmys since the last time they aired on CBS.

The younger actor/actress categories have been weak for years.

I agree that this year on the whole is a pretty weak group.

If we're just throwing nominations to anyone, I would've at least liked to see Jackie Zeman pre-nom'd in supporting for the Spencer storyline. Say what you want about the current state of her acting ability, but there were episodes during that storyline where she outacted many of the people who are somehow on this list.

I thought the two actors that played Luke and Pat in the flashback scenes should've gotten nominations too. 

If we're just throwing nominations to anyone, I would've at least liked to see Jackie Zeman pre-nom'd in supporting for the Spencer storyline. Say what you want about the current state of her acting ability, but there were episodes during that storyline where she outacted many of the people who are somehow on this list.

I thought the two actors that played Luke and Pat in the flashback scenes should've gotten nominations too. 

Joey Luthman is nominated for a Young Actors Award for the Spencer story, I could see him get a nom for Guest Star