GH: Michelle Stafford talks Jelly

• Members

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/ghs-michelle-stafford-talks-nicos-sex-scene-roger-howarth-crimson-the-evolution-of-nina/2016/01/15/

Oh hells yes MS credits Jean and Shelly for them reviving Nina. The Crimson storyline with MaXie is so fun to watch. The tender Nico scenes. Love an actor giving credit to their wonderful head writers. The smarttv gushes in this interview made me giddy.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The interviewer sounds delusional.   She just sounds naive with pie in the sky optimism but I don't think anyone can blame her for that.   If there are four people out there who care about Nina, Franco and "Nico" I would be surprised.  Two interloping characters with no place on the show played by two actors who don't gel with anybody.   Roger Howarth has to be the most annoying and unwatchable actor on all of TV.  He makes me yearn to watch the girl who plays Ciara on DOOL.    He is the worst thing to ever happen to GH actor-wise.   I'd sooner watch Morgan and Nathan.    They're better characters played by better actors.

Archived