B&B spoiler

rlj

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank goodness. Count me as one of the few who loved Brooke & Bill together, and I hated the way Bill unrealistically dismissed her as some sort of siren (shades of Nick, Massimo, and the "siren" hallucination, haha) when he was just as love struck and pursued her. 

I know I'm supposed to be spellbound by Heather Tom... but I'm not. 

• Members

Nothing!  She needs to just appear with Eric every now and again.  To revisit Brill is a colossal joke. Bill and Katie s/b funding a rival fashion house instead of talking about Caroine when they appear every 5 damn weeks.  Bill s/b driving story.  Instead we are tortured with the Steam Quad From Hell.  Liam and Steffy and 2 other people who will never matter in this black hole.  

• Members

They are a year too late in revisiting the Brill saga. It was completely illogical to so swiftly reunite Kill - I never understood the speed, until it was really meant to prop the HUGE Drunk Brooke story, which bombed and then left 3 top actors in limbo. Remember, Brill fallout is the reason why we got Raya and Ridge/Caroline and launched the show in an entirely new direction. 

• Members

I certainly hope they are!  Steffy getting a dose of her own medicine?  Love it!  She pursued that idiot until she convinced him he loved her (with Hope and Ivy), and now she's on the receiving end!  Is that why Plastic Mac is going blonde?  So she can be like Hope?  

Archived