Characters who need to go!

• Members

Eastenders:

Jane Beale: Just trash. I've never cared for this character since she was baby hungry and became pissed that Lucy didn't give her, her child. Never have I been so happy that a teen character chose to abort a child. Of course she'd be content with throwing Lucy in an empty lot in the park like trash once Bobby killed her. I pray every day that Bobby turns and murders her ass too. 

Phil Mitchell: The UK version of Sonny Corinthos/Victor Newman. Over him always coming out on top and when they want the audience to pit him, they give him some newfound addiction. Phil was endearing back in the 90s and early 00s but he's become more of a chauvinist pig than he's ever been. I always preferred Grant anyways. 

Sonia Fowler: What is the purpose for her again? 

Ronnie Mitchell: Another one note character on Eastenders. I liked her during her first run because she was the tragic heroine but once she got struck with baby rabies (along with the dreadful baby switch) and her horrid pairing with Jack Branning, I was ready for her to go. Since returning, she's gotten worse. Now she's a murderous hot mess and not even the likable kind (i.e. Janine). She's toxic. Take her out back and put a bullet in her . 

Mick Carter: I could do without a lot of the Carter clan but Mick is at the top of the list. I feel like DTC is adamant in making him the next legendary EE leading male when he does not have "it." He'll never be along the likes of Pete, Den, Ian, Grant, etc.

Coronation Street (when I actually watch):

Fiz: Ugh! I just hate the sound of her voice. Oh how I wish her ex-hubby, John Stape would've murdered her before taking his own life. Praying that Kate Oates offs her ass with the quickness upon arrival. 

Michelle Connor: Never have I seen TPTB try and force feed a character down the audience's throat. Another character I hope Oates offs. 

Sean Tully: One note, stereotypical gay character played by an even more repulsive actor IRL. With Todd Grimshaw back on the show, Sean is no longer needed. We can find someone else to pour drinks at the Rovers. 

Simon Barlow: He was annoying as a child but now he is a mess as a teen. His abusive story is hard to watch and I don't want him killed but he can join Peter offscreen for the foreseeable future. 

Emmerdale:

Debbie Dingle: She's the only character I hate on the show. She's a black widow and I hate how all the fine ass men in the village fall for her and go crazy when she drifts out their orbit. It still bothers me to this day that she was the woman that breed the next generation of Sugdens. Oh why, Andy?!!! 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HOLLYOAKS

Robbie - this little thug was tired a long time ago and his redemption arc is doing nothing for me. I'm so sick of hearing "Hol ... Hol ... Hol ..." ugh enough

Scott - ugh. Pathetic, needy, nasty ... I can't. And his drugging of Diane was ridiculously stupid and forced.

Tony - seriously. I'm over him. He hams it up way too much. Give this man a [!@#$%^&*] rest. I don't care how long he's been there.  And the never-ending Diane/Tony breakup/makeup [!@#$%^&*] has got to stop.

Leela - This bitch is so useless to me so far. Bye.

Nico - Poor Alfie is stuck with this thing. I can't take her.

Freddie - Never have I seen them try to make a character work harder than him. Damn.

• Members

------Characters that needs to go!------

The Young and the Restless

1. Colin Atkinson

2. Esther Valentine

3. Ben "Stitch" Rayburn

4. Dr. Barton Shelby

5. Emma Randall

------The Bold and the Beautiful------

1. Bill Spencer

2. Brooke Logan

3. Liam Spencer