Victoria Rowell Retaliation suit dissmissed by federal judge

• Members

I see she's still about them hats

She called them out on using her imagery on the show and magazines as a false way to make the viewers think she is returning. I always wondered what she felt about that bc she used always be on the cover of SID or SOD after she left. I wonder if it was just the mags or if CBS was also involved in getting them to do that

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

She and Kristoff have a movie premiering December 13th on UP(and December 18 on Aspire) called A Baby for Christmas that they executive produced. I wish she would put more energy into that. Like maybe a spinoff show since the movies have been successful or even working with UP and Aspire(they have a partnership so all her movies play on both channels) to create a new show.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Perhaps she could capitalize on her success on Y&R and "Diagnosis: Murder" and develop a series of mystery-themed movies for the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel.  She could portray a former soap opera star-turned-amateur sleuth.

• Members

Khan you know Hallmark is a extremely whitebread channel. When's the last time you saw a black movie on there? Because I only recall one in the last several years. So I doubt they're looking for a show with a black lead and even if they were she'd run into the same problems she has with CBS. That's why I suggested UP & Aspire. More people have UP than HMM, she already has a good relationship there, they haven't shied away from black programming, and Aspire is a black network. 

• Members

TV One and Bounce have also been delving deeper into original programming these days too.  And I hear Bounce's ratings have been gaining steadily even though some of their shows aren't that great.

It's too bad we haven't heard anything about the webseries we were used to hear about.  That actually sounded like it could've been promising but I guess it's what you put your energy into.  I guess this lawsuit is where the majority of her energy might be going toward.

Archived