B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Flove your post….LOL……Its time Brooke busted Ridge and Caroline. I can't believe no one has figured out it anyways by the way Caroline acts every time the baby is mentioned…LOL…..The show is really bad….Im ready for NuThomas to leave the canvas…he is an awful recast and his character is being written terribly. And they brought Steffy back to do nothing? Wyatt and Thomas just need to hook up….LOL….it be more interesting than the crap we are getting now…..

And yes more Mama and Papa Avant please….

YW….everything happened except the part with Wyatt playing for the same team….LOL……the Lobster eating did happen though…LOL And yes an episode of classic ATWT would be much better.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

I guess we can now add ho to her every list of changing personalities. Ivy is ridiculous. She falls for any guy that saves her. Cheating on her boyfriend with her cousin....really? Thank goodness we already have 2 pregnancy stories on this show bc Id be scared we were in for another

I liked Liam's proposal and the flashbacks. Its odd that he and Steffy are one of the most stable couple on this show but they work for me.

• Members

LOL....how? Liz has a stamp in GH history which gives her validity and staying power. Ivy is an insignificant ass hair. A plot device which we'll all likely forget once she's gone. Ivy also really hasnt done much. Blackmailed Steffy to become a lead model? Cheated on her bf? Thats weak sauce compared to Liz.. I highly doubt Elizabeth is some type of inspiration for the writing of Ivy. As a relatively new character thats ill defined, she works as a plot device to fit the story. The only other soap character I would compare to Liz is Sharon on Y&R. Definitely not Ivy.

• Members

Haha I guess I'm thinking way ahead if Ivy were to stay on she would become more and more like Liz (and to be fair I've watch GH on and off  so  I really only know a little about Liz's history besides what I have seen from her) but your right that she probably will get tossed aside as this show brings on characters just to drop them later....

The Sharon comparison is more accurate (of course I hate what's been done to her though...)

• Members

Did anyone watch today's episode?  I'm trying to now and ugh!   

I'm already tired of Ivy and slimy Thomas, who is making my skin crawl.

Why do Zende and Nicole both look like they just rolled out of bed? Until that kiss, I was wondering whether they both had the flu.

Rena Sofer is painfully being wasted on this show.

Normally, I don't really much mind the fact that Steffy wears a lot of makeup but today, I thought it was awful.  Every time she crinkled her eyes and nose to smile, I swear I could see every single line.

Why did I even bother?

• Members

I turned it on but went to do housework instead….go figure…LOL

Ivy is already acting oh my what am I doing I flove…Thomas but I have a bf Wyatt who I love……ugh…what an awful storyline

Zende is now giving Nicole the business about getting pregnant…..why wasn't he doing this before …when she asked? Another awful story.

Yes, RS is being wasted on B&B…but so have many other actors before her…..sad but true.

Archived