B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B needs a SERIOUS reboot. I'm still shocked it hasn't happened. I figured after the mess between Aly and Labor Day, we'd be seeing a revamped show by October for sure - the way they killed the Drunk Brooke story, etc. I really don't understand. I had two chances to watch (Tuesday and Wednesday when I was home), but opted for cable news instead. We're closing in on the longest non-regular watching since Steffy/Liam/Hope revamped the show. I'm bummed, but I will continue to read dailies and lurk. 

• Members

I've been thinking this for awhile....EVERYTHING needs to revamped IMO.......I honestly feel like Brad Bell should just stick around as EP and they can hire a new HW to "fix" the show.....I feel like all the characters have or had potential but Bell relies too heavenly on the same troupes he thinks have always made the show successful...and that might have worked for a while but now it's just gotten stale and tiresome so I really think certain characters need a shakeup.....

• Members

No. Bell is not a terrible writer and the other soaps are not any better (personally I don't have any interest in the others).

Though I find myself scratching my head often, at the end of the day B&B still feels like B&B, and is still about the Forresters, Spencers and Logans. That would be a lot different if someone like Carlivati would step in. We should be happy that B&B is still somewhat in the hands of the creators. I'm sure it will turn around in a few months and it will be must-see TV again.

• Members

IA. Bell is more than capable of turning out an amazing soap and we see that every year as B&B, unlike others can and does quickly recover. I think he could use a co-writer or maybe let someone headwriter while he remains as EP, but I dont think he should be completely removed 

Archived