B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think the bigger question I want to know is that, why Bradley can't come up with better stories and instead relies on the amount of success the show has overseas making him think he doesn't need to do anything that spectacular to really bring the show to life....

Is it bad that I'm thinking lately Bell and his team need to be forced out somehow to let a new regime come and and takeover....I know sadly there aren't many good options that can write the show better out there, but clearly somebody must know how to write for EVERYBODY...and make characters I don't like BUT want to LIKE more multi-dimensional....

Exactly!!!

I know it's just my one opinion but I would GLADLY lose all the Spencers!!! I can't stand them all.....Don Diamont is a good actor but I hate how smugged he makes Bill it's just so unappealing!!! and Liam and Wyatt are so grating!!!!

I offended people when I posted this topic weeks ago, and wouldn't suggest it if I didn't think it was true.... but would Ron Carlivati be such a bad choice as HW for this show, at this point?? call me obsessive over this, but I still think he would make me like certain characters more...maybe even the Spencers....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had it on today but it was pure background music…so sad……and to think I am still waiting for this great storyline that was promised that featured Thorne and now he is gone……Its a tragic shame Bradley Bell never knew how to write for Thorne and now it seems for Ridge either…..As for Hope…Bradley didnt want to let her go…just kept her on that opening…..

Just saw it and they added Zende too….and Thomas…eww……and they put RS at the end instead of Jacob Young…I wish they had done Jacob's shot over again...

• Members

Jacqui Mac, Alley Mills, John McCook,  Karla Mosely, Sean Kanan and Lindsay Godrey all got new shots. They really should have updated Thorsten's dirty look as well as Rena as her hair is long now. Makes no sense but they updated Katie and Maya's last names but Quinn is still listed as Fuller

• Members

I mean I like $Bill but today's foolishness was a heck of a lot to endure just to hear a few amusing one-liners from Bill!

I'm no longer even interested in Caroline & Ridge anymore.  I'm tired of seeing Caroline's woe is me anxiety slouch or that fake paunch.  Her body language makes her look more like a little girl relying on Daddy Ridge for protection.  It's like she's ready to curl up in a fetal position at any minute.

I love Rena Sofer and I like Sean Kanan but they've got absolutely nothing to do.  Makes me wish they'd get Clarke Garrison to revive Spectra and hire Quinn away from Forrester.  Quinn is a meddler in her son's life and that's fine but she needs to be doing something else, like working at Spectra and trying to undermine Forrester.

Archived