YR: "Danger in Disguise" promo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please tell me Cane is gonna die..

They need to have a scene of Jill slapping Lily for stealing her old costume just for the heck of it...

I see someone in Brad's old Zorro costume too!

for something that's gonna be so cheesy, I appreciate the bit of nostalgia with some of the costumes...It's too bad they couldn't have this mysterious culprit were the beast/wolf costume Danny and David Kimble wore...

• Members

Hell Yeah!....It's sad how daytime is too ashamed to do something as elegant as that again....

and the more I look at it....how downright insulting that they made Lily of all people Cleopatra....Jesus.....I'll forgive them if Jill walks into that room wearing that Queen of Hearts costume of Katherine's....unlikely unfortunately...

• Members

Melrose Place 3.0 indeed. Don't forget the 2010 crap of a masquerade ball bombing where we thought Adam was "dead" either, so now Pratt is coasting off MAB's already recycled trash. 

Not sure how much longer Stitch will be around as I don't believe his contract has been renewed at all. Of course I'd welcome the deaths of Cane, Joe, Sage, Kevin and god knows who else but I fear it would probably someone I actually like die. I'd be disappointed if this was another Clear Springs but I also HATE this has become the norm for Y&R. 

Archived