Days - What The Hell?? Actress Returns

• Members

Just because she's coming back doesn't mean it's A) long-term or B) that it means no one else is

I can't with Daytime Royalty flipping their [!@#$%^&*] over her return. The reactions have been so funny to me. Tamara is a good actress and she fit on DAYS and Ava has potential. I think too many are hung up on the awful Taylor crap. I don't remember her hated at all before as Ava.

WELCOME BACK TAMARA BRAUN!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ava was responsible for the plane crash, which caused the death of Grandpa Shawn and some random pilots on foreign soil. On screen, they had lines about how she was up on terrorism charges due to what happened. I just don't know how they can easily write around it unless it is completely forgotten.

• Members

I can't help but welcome a returning character that can stir things up but doesn't have as much baggage and did not have their strongest storyline before 1999. she isn't taking money away from Sorel or Ashford. Those two were probably never returning. As much as I love him, Jack probably should not return as a character at this point. Nobody in charge gets him, he hasn't been written well since the early 1990's, and he's died on screen too many times.

• Members

I've grown to hate Horton Town Square. It's all we see and it's not nearly as big as it was in 2011. Burn it down. Keep the plaque. I miss Salem Place. Still. After all these years. I adored they had an outdoor mall. Sigh.

I also miss all the house sets. At least they're bringing (or have, I don't watch every day) back the Brady Pub set.

Between the park, Alice's house and Horton Town Square, not to mention that blue room, I'm ready for some new sets. I love love love the Horton house but lord, let's see something else.

Archived