Should Bob Guza return to GH?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd even take TomSell at GH right now. At least I'd get a good year of quality story before it all went to [!@#$%^&*], and it WOULD fit GH's style. But personally, I don't think Guza should EVER be allowed neat any show ever again. As much as I can't watch RC's GH, at the VERY least, it doesn't enrage me like Guza's GH did. The show just needs to stop being three separate shows.

Currently you've got one show about the mob, one about the hospital, and one about business. No focus. Whoever takes over needs to really combine all the elements and focus in on that. And PLEASE pare down that damn cast. Seriously!

• Members

I'd take Guza back in a damn hot second if it meant Craptini were so far away from this show. However, I'd probably pay 1/2 my annual salary to have Michele Val Jean come in and give this show a proper burial. GH's twilight years should not look like this!

• Members

HELLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep him far away as possible! His tenure was just as bad, especially the second time around! He does not know how to evenly spread around story to characters and not always have the mob related! It's terrible!

Archived