DAYS: Actress Returns

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That reminds me of those cringey "fantasy" sequences. Bleh.

I don't have a strong opinion on Belle and I'm certainly happy to give her another chance. Please just no more NSA-in-training brittle asexuality.

• Members

That's how I feel. A familiar face is better than someone new to get used to. I can appreciate that, unlike B&B or Y&R who's always recasting legacy children (B&B's Thomas being the latest). She's not the greatest, and she's not the original adult version, but she's not awful and she's someone we already know.

And it's not this:

As much as I'd love to make some new classic moments...

hqdefault.jpg

Christ Almighty, she returns on November 25th? I'm assuming 2015?

• Members

REJOICING!! I have missed Shawn and Belle since they left in 2008. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Days spent YEARS building up "the next generation" Shawn, belle, Phillip, Chloe, Brady... And then (for the most part) they were dumped and ever since we've had the revolving door of young adults ALL of whom leave after their contracts are up... Chelsea, Nathan, Melanie, Stephanie... I've said a thousand times why NOT invest in Martha Madison - a woman who has proven that she loves soaps and loves this show and I highly doubt she would bolt after her contract - AND she (along with Shawn) are PURE LEGACY CHARACTERS for days in the most needed demographic! Whew! End of rant and I can not wait to see these back on my screen! Let's rev up out engines to get another renewal to 2018!

• Members

I think they were more invested in the (original) actors than the characters in that group. The characters ended up being pretty [!@#$%^&*] long-term, thanks to years of plot-point writing. I can see why the show wanted to move on, even if it didn't really work out for them for a variety of reasons.

• Members

I preferred KS (and especially her chemistry with JC), but I am thrilled to have Belle (and Shawn!) back. The son of Bo and Hope and the daughter of John and Marlena -- these two should definitely be on the show.

Unfortunately the concerns about her seeming too old are unlikely to be any less true this time around considering they are giving them a 15-year-old daughter. As I've said before I wish they would have instead de-SORAS'd Claire to make her a young child as so not to age Shawn and Belle so much. They should be around 30 but what can ya do.

Archived