Big Brother 17: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Becky wants Audrey gone. Audrey tried to start a racist rumor between Day/Becky the other day and word got back to both of them, and they debunked the rumor. Becky was livid over the rumor.

IMO, Becky's loyalties lie with John, who is extremely close to Da'Vonne. I don't see Da'Vonne in danger via Becky. They somewhat bonded the past few days and last night over Audrey's rumor.

I do see Shelli putting Day and Jason up even though she doesn't want to. Clay, Austin, Audrey and possibly Jeff will strong-arm into doing it.

• Members

Beck nominated Jason & Steve, with a plan to backdoor Audrey. Shelli nominated Day & John with her target being Day, but Day's going to be lead to believe she's just a pawn and Audrey's the target; however John's going to throw the BoTB so that nominations stay the same & Day gets voted out. Clay is running Shelli's HoH basically and boasting about how they're getting everyone to turn on Day. Motherf*ckers. UGH.

• Members

This show never changes. Glad I am not following this season minus reading some comments. And I've already seen so much fan racism toward Davonne as well - not much of a shocker there either, sadly.

• Members

Yes. His stupid ass threw the comp and Shelli remained HoH.

Now Shelli realizes that she can't put Jason up as a replacement if Day wins veto. Now she's trying to scramble to get John to throw veto too. Serves him right seeing as he was so stupid to toss the BotB when they didn't even make a deal with beforehand.

You never throw a comp unless someone does you a favor first. Production is not going to let Da'Vonne be evicted. She's one of their stars.

• Members

I think they care this season b/c Da'Vonne is actually a pivotal player in the game unlike Candice and Jocasta were. She has potential to be a big contender the longer she stays. Plus as I said before, she gives them drama, great DRs, and she has a huge following on Twitter. Most BB fans like her and want her to stay.

With feeds ratings being up and BB ratings being lower than last season, all it takes is for a dynamic character like Da'Vonne to leave for both of the ratings to drop.

Archived