Big Brother 17: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeff/Jason/Meg/James were aligned, but Jeff was playing both sides. Now I don't know.

James has won or almost won several comps, so I can see why Vanessa would want him out, but Jeff is the one who is so close to the "bros," like that pig Austin.

Jason and Meg think they're superior to everyone in the house (and likely on the planet), which is one of the reasons they have so few allies. They aren't there to play BB.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

After Les Moonves whined about how disappointing this season has been, they apparently decided to make it even worse, because an upcoming episode is going to have Liz (who won a luxury prize) and a guest of her choice (Vanessa) meeting Frankie Grande and then going to an Ariana Grande concert, and meeting her as well as her mother.

It's a desperate attempt at "buzz" from someone whose only memorable moment this year involved licking a damn donut, and one of the most unlikeable players ever on this show. If this is what Les Moonves sees as BB, then the show is truly lost.

• Members

Well this will just turn people away for the last few episodes. If it's one thing people hate, it is Frankie Grande. And no one cares for this F5 either. Hell, I gave up on this season altogether when Jason left. I'd occasionally peek in and keep up with what is happening through boards but once Jackie was booted, I was officially done. 

And I am glad to see that Les Moonves is whining about the show. Maybe he is getting his wakeup call and sees that they need to shakeup the show behind the scenes. *coughs* Allison Grodner *coughs* 

But it doesn't matter anyways. Their finale is going to take a beating b/c it's airing opposite the Empire premiere. No one will even watch. 

• Members

The problem is they won't improve the show. They'll just try to go back to things that helped damage it in the first place, like BOTB or stunt casting some famous person's relative. This season has, to me, never been good, but there were certain parts I think could have been isolated and used to help future seasons. Instead it sounds like they just pout when they don't trend and don't get "buzz." So that means more Frankie and his busted face and creepy forehead.

Archived