Big Brother 17: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Members

I'm liking the potential with the cast. So far. Things can always go sour. It's still going to be all the bigger personalities targeting each other (Audrey, Day, Jason, Austin, etc.) and we're left with James, Meg, John and Becky as our late gamers. LOL

But seriously ... Day and Audrey could end up being fun to watch play out. I hope they do play like Jun and Allison and ultimately stick together for the long haul.

Why is Steve such an outcast? Poor guy.

Where does Vanessa stand other than crying? (On that note, I think she's one of the ones who will crumble each time they're a havenot)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Supposedly with Steve, he got into some drama the early days of the house with Jason. Sound like he had jokingly made some slurs against Jason (somewhat not knowing any better) and other too, which didn't sit well. He's been getting back into the fold as of late. However, he has to be panicking as of late b/c the two people that have championed for him, Da'Vonne & Jace, have both came at him within the last 24 hrs b/c of crap started by Audrey of all people.

Vanessa really has no allegiance to anybody at the moment. Audrey is trying to reel her in. Jason and Day have put out their reels for her. So has Liz, Austin, & Jace. But I see her genuinely gravitating towards Becky b/c like herself, Becky has no ties. Besides Da'Vonne & Audrey, Vanessa is the only other person that knows ALL the dynamics of the house.

From those who haven't seen feed, one of the moments of greatness from last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9tg4Jy2Zhk

:lol:

Audrey is going to lose her sh-t when she is exposed.

• Members

It seems like Audrey is gaming way too hard too fast. It will catch up to her sooner than later. She needs to chill the !@#$%^&*] out.

Sounds like many are on the get Da'vonne out train. Sigh. She's going to be my new Janelle. The one I worry about every week. The one targeted for being awesome. The one who has to win veto everytime. Sigh.

I was reading Shelli was sort of fake crying for Clay's attention. Ugh. And many are already calling them Shane/Danielle. Which I pegged.

I swear none of the men BB casts are truly straight.

• Members

Jackie, Meg, and Jeff are the latest to catch onto Audrey's game. Her days are numbered.

I have a feeling that this veto ceremony is going to somewhat vindicate Da'Vonne if Jace snaps on Audrey, Clay, and James after veto ceremony.

Shelli and Clay are whiny but they don't give me Shane/Danielle teas. Both of them like each other. It isn't one-sided. I see them as more like an even more annoying version of Jeff and Jordan--two dumb asses that have no idea how to play the game and are extremely emotional.

SN: Link for f33ds below:

• Members

Da'Vonne went & blew up Audrey's game like a boss. OMG! And Audrey is nutz as all hell. It's been so fun catching up on feeds scoop, that I had to purchase them as well. I work all damn day but will be sneaking in to check what's going on live because I have to see some of this good sh!t live

There was also a disturbing, hard to watch altercation between Jace & Steve too after Audrey told Steve the plan was to backdoor him all along...Jace went & attacked poor innocent Steve & said the most hurtful things. Really sad! I love Steve! So looking forward to Jace getting sent home

Archived