GH: Maura West Spoiler Pic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. This "story" was always in the works. First, if Ava was dead and the Emmy outcome changed that, why have her come back from the fall off the bridge? She could have magically appeared in future eppies w/out the hospital/cancer stuff. And most importantly, since when to Craptini get rid of non AA creations?

• Members

No, that was supposition.

The minute Ron casually told the press that they'd written MW into a corner and oops, "sorry Ava," I knew she wasn't dead. But I never thought she was to begin with.

• Members

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. IMO, this is exactly what it is. It was obvious the second I saw her today. Sad how predictable everything is.

Exactly.

No one should be at all surprised by this. I never once thought MW was gone or done and I never thought Ava was dead. It's been clear all along. I'm sure there could be a point where Ron gets angry and bitter about everyone guessing this so he could pull a Fluke and keep Ava dead but this is clearly Ava, faking her death, and assuming a new persona. Zzzz. I cringed the second I heard that accent.

• Members

I thought all along that Silas kidnapped Baby AJ when he found out she was a match for Ava. Ava would not want her baby put at risk so Silas secretly gave her the treatment when Ava thought the drug would kill her but it cured her.

Archived