Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Limitless: Discussion Thread

CBS needs a new breakout drama hit, but I don't know if this is it. I don't think even Bradley Cooper "recurring" will keep it around for a second season. Just a hunch. I could be very wrong though.

I don't think it's going to last either. This isn't all the different of a premise than "Intellegence" last year which CBS canceled.

Yep ... reminds me of several CBS shows they've tried to launch that end up failing. I see this one being no different. Rush Hour will probably take it's place.

I don't expect this one to last.  Just something about it doesn't work as a CBS procedural.  They should have kept Stalker over this one.

I liked it and its doing better than certain other shows and is doing better in the ratings than Code Black.

This will see a second season as its ratings have been stable pretty much the entire half of the first season, and there are shows that are performing much worse than this - Cyber, Supergirl, etc. 

The show is pretty enjoyable, in no small part due to the fun lead who was on Shameless two seasons ago, and a failed ABC pilot last season. There must be some sort of Dexter connection too as Debra and Quinn from that series both have roles on this too.