JAS0N47

DAYS: News on another departure...

MOLLY BURNETT DEPARTS...
11065871_559921520816793_457128487144493
As has been rumored in recent months, Molly Burnett (Melanie) wrapped up her six-month "Days" stint in December, so look for Melanie to last air around the end of May.

Looks like Days is off my TV again. Temporarily, at least. Won't be watching until Peter and Stephen come back.

Jason, was her appearance supposed to be just six months?

NO ;'-(((((

NO ... sympathy here. Au revoir to Melanie, the stupid bint! The actress will be just fine as she has very good taste in men. First Deidrick and now the yummy Spencer Neville (Derrick), who Melissa Salmons just hinted at on Twitter will make a return at some point.

Looks like Days is off my TV again. Temporarily, at least. Won't be watching until Peter and Stephen come back.

Jason, was her appearance supposed to be just six months?

Your extreme platitudes always make me laugh.

Edited by Bright Eyes

aww, that's sad. I don't really like her character or family ties or SLs, but she's probably one of the best/most natural young actresses I've ever seen on soaps. DAYS fails, again.

Lol, she just came back. I found get annoying but why is everyone leaving or getting fired but Beige?

NO ... sympathy here. Au revoir to Melanie, the stupid bint! The actress will be just fine as she has very good taste in men. First Deidrick and now the yummy Spencer Neville (Derrick), who Melissa Salmons just hinted at on Twitter will make a return at some point.

omg, you are cruel....lol Edited by Cheap21

hahahahhaha two more to go...sorry Maggie and Daniel but Jonas make believe family needs to go.....

don't let the door hit you on the way out...hated Melanie so much!

Your extreme platitudes always make me laugh.

Why thank you. I aim to please. ;)