Days actor out??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who knows. I've heard of actors giving their departure time well in advance, but maybe not a year. I just guessed mostly because John wasn't exactly an important character to Tomlin and Whitesell, so having him as John's son makes more sense to me now than it did then.

• Members

It isn't like they had no idea Smith's contract would be up this spring. He could have told them that he probably wasn't going to renew a year ago.

I think killing Sonny off would be incredibly short-sighted. I guess they could always do a death that we know is false or could be easily undone, so we still get the mourning and moving on, but no tragic Isabella deaths of cancer or something that would be tough to undo (or require ridiculous rewriting). If he goes missing when a plane goes down or something, I guess I could handle that because, as viewers, we know what that's code for.

• Members

Id like to see Sonny realize its over with Will and leaves Salem for good. As he heads in his car out of town the car breaks down and thumps for a ride. Another car stops…and Sonny says I need a lift my car broke down and I don't have my cell phone with me. The other guy driving the car says sure hope on in. Sonny jumps in the car only to see that the driver looks like Chandler Massey's Will. He does a double take and flashes back to both Wills. Sonny flustered asks…ummm…I didn't catch your name…and Chandler Massey says….Will…..Sonny stunned says not Horton is it…and Chandler's Will says no Smith…..Chandler's Will asks so where you headed….and Sonny says wherever you are….Chandler's Will smiles and Sonny smiles and the car takes off into the sunset….hahahaha..leaving Guy Wilson Will in the dust….LOL

• Members

Yeah, I agree with John, young talent almost always leaves after the first contract...everyone who had 'made it' in TV and film leaves a soap after the first contract and they do it young. It doesn't say anything about DAYS. No soap is able to retain young talent.

Archived