Fuller House

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In the words of Stephanie Tanner: How rude!

They can be grateful but still have no desire to go back and revisit it.

We don't know the reasons why they don't want to do it, and frankly it's none of our business. They don't want to do it, and that's their prerogative. Trying to place a guilt-trip on them to make them take part won't work.

Maybe they don't have fond memories of that time in their lives and have moved on to a better place.

• Members

Wasn't he the one who scuttled the plans to keep the show on after ABC canceled it, because he wanted to move on?

Now that he's known for little beyond a dozen flop shows and being the ex of someone who used to play Mystique, he's happy to go back, because he needs the show. They don't.

He was on talk shows going on about how they wouldn't be back so I'm not sure why he's acting so upset that they're doing what he thought they'd do.

He has always creeped me out. Ugh.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

The PR for this show is terrible.

Instead of focusing on good things it instead is about the Olsen twins and the shame of their not returning. They are sending a message to people that the show is not even worth watching without them. Oh poor John Stamos is "heartbroken" (which is a ridiculously OTT choice of words for a saccharine sitcom - get over yourself) - so sad for him, but what does that have to do with the show?

They have done nothing but give viewers every reason to believe this show should never have been brought back.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Their attitude has been stank for years. Recast and have Michelle appear briefly for the reunion.

If The Brady Bunch can recast Marcia, Jan, and Cindy at one point during their many reunions and reboots, so can A Very Full House Reunion.

Hell, keep it in the TGIF family and use Christine Lakin (Al Lambert) from Step By Step.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I say no Michelle... the overuse of her character at the expense of others hurt the show..making it worse then it was in the early years.

The early years had a little more.balance..and Stephanie was adorable when she was little as was DJ.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

That's why I said it was the only one that wasn't a flop. Brady Brides did well as a TV-movie but it was also the only one that had the whole cast.

Variety Hour - flop

The Bradys - flop

The shows were likely going to flop even with the original cast, but I doubt it helped, because it's distracting.

I'm not sure why they can't just mention Michelle as being offcamera. It's not as if this is 1995 and she's still in a starring role. It's 20 years later. They have plenty of original cast, even if some of that cast are more interested in complaining about the Olsens than in promoting the actual show.

Edited by DRW50