Fuller House

• Members

1e740b5296e1cc550d57c01f8f7a0187

" data-width="500">

">

Hey Netflix, this is what we need from the new Full House.

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Tuesday, 21 April 2015

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Good for them; any true fan probably loves this. I know I'd love it if one of the shows from my childhood had a chance like this. That said, I won't be watching since I never could get through an episode of the show without switching to another channel.

• Members

" data-width="500">

">

Michelle Tanner has spoken, Full House fans!

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Edited by dragonflies

• Members

" data-width="500">

">

The cast is just as excited as you are, Full House fans!

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Wednesday, 22 April 2015

• Members

He was the face of the whole thing. My parents told me all about they saw him on Jimmy Kimmel and he said everyone would be back but the Olsen twins, and they were looking forward to seeing them again.

Now it turns out a bunch of them haven't even been contacted?

It's tacky as hell - not that I expected much better...

• Members

I think that's just a misread, because according to what Loughlin told several news outlets (US Weekly, etc.), she, Coulier, etc. are all already in negotiations with Netflix. She's not saying she was never contacted, what she's saying is that she's not got a deal yet. She's making it very clear she won't return unless there is financial parity, which is fair IMO.

Edited by Vee

• Members

For those of you who don't know, there is a blogger who had a website called Full House Reviewed, who reviewed/snarked on every single episode of the show. It took him 4 years before he finished last year. I would laugh my ass off every time I read it, and I'm someone who can still enjoy some of the show today (a lot of the show also makes me cringe now, though). He will be back to review/snark on Fuller House:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-full-house-satire-blogger-theres-more-20150421-story.html

Here's the link to the original reviews. Trust me, for those of you who love a little Full House snark (so, almost all of you), you will NOT regret it.

https://therealfullhousereviewed.wordpress.com/

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

More news from the edge of oblivion: Dave Coulier, the man Alanis Morissette went down on in a theater, is confirmed. Candace Cameron is also claiming Lori Loughlin is as well, I believe, but in the meantime let's just let Candace take us 'deeper" into the endless white hole of reality that is Fuller House with this new interview.

Meanwhile, I can't take Andy Cohen but the fact that Lori Loughlin somehow keeps a mostly straight face during this is hysterical.

• Members

Lori seems kinda embarrassed to me. I certainly wouldn't blame her. Because some people are way too into this thing. It's been twenty years, some people need to get with it!

Candace looks like almost a completely different person.

I'm glad Jodie Sweetin's doing better now. Too bad she's barely done any acting, of course that was in part because of the issues and what she's been through.

Ugh, Kimmy! I really did not miss that character. Andrea Barber was a decent actress but the character was beyond cartoonish. It stopped being cute after maybe a year.

John Stamos is so perfect.

Edited by Mathewson