Sign in to follow this  
YRBB

Mulan: Live Action Film

Disney is developing a live action MULAN film. Should be interesting and fun to see how it turns out!

Is Hollywood ready for a major movie with an all Chinese/Asian cast? :lol:

The article also mentions that there is yet another ALICE IN WONDERLAND movie in the works. Really? Because we haven't had enough?

And I don't know what to think about Tim Burton possibly directing a Dumbo movie.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/30/disney-developing-live-action-mulan-film?hootPostID=093401c65d03cc5e63889c9ed8978a6b

That another Alice in Wonderland is a sequel to the 2010 one. I'm excited for Mulan and the Beauty and Beast ones. Those two are among my favs. I'd love for them to a live-action Aladdin.

I think this will be really cool to see. Looking forward to it.

Damnit, I want a live action Aladdin though. Am I the only one? With the right casting, it could be sensational. Still holding out hope.

I'd love for them to a live-action Aladdin.

Just saw you said this. YES! I can't believe it's NEVER happened. It's past due time.

Tim Burton's Dumbo will probably have a stick figure elephant voiced by Johnny Depp, with Uma Thurman as the mother...

Naw, the mother will be Helena Bonham Carter.

It seem to be a new trend to make live action films of the Disney classics. I'm having a hard time keeping track of them all, I know there are also two Jungle Books coming but is it possible to find a list of everything?