Will Horton: The Jessica Buchanan of DAYS?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's crazy that DAYS got rid of Chandler Massey early to bring on Guy Wilson -- as if they had to snag Wilson so that they wouldn't lose him. I mean, WTF?

Why shoot scenes with Wilson over? He's awful, and he won't get any better with a reshoot. He flat out sucks.

I'd love to know what casting ever sad in Wilson. He's not nearly hot to death, so his looks can't be the reason. After the soap role, this guy will never act again.

Wilson was given a hard time by Massey fans from the beginning, but if he was a decent actor, he wouldn't be getting all this internet grief now. The fact is that many of us cannot believe an actor this weak could survive this long without being fired.

• Members

Massey wanted out and had been tanking scenes for months, if not years, before he left. I doubt it was some desperate need for Wilson as much as just wanting to move on from an actor who clearly did not want to be there and gave nothing of any value.

As for why they haven't fired him - if DAYS fired people for bad acting they'd have about a dozen cast members.

Archived