Days: BIG SPOILER! Will/Paul/Sonny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was a lot of talk at the time about how Will should be with EJ and Sonny was a loser, fan theories that Massey was tanking the pairing and didn't get along with Freddie Smith, etc. I don't think Will and Sonny were ever hugely popular with any Will. I've always wished they could try Sonny elsewhere, but the Paul story shifting to Will makes me think it won't happen.

• Members

I was more bothered by her hair and Lucas' weird tan.

Sonny's not a dynamic character, never will be, but Freddie Smith has a nice basic charisma and sincerity that serves a soap character well. He fits into Salem and what DAYS represents, even as most of the younger cast is always shaky. He has an inner life, whereas Will, who on paper is a very rich character, never really has, IMO. Maybe that will change, I don't know.

• Members

I have a big problem with the show myself relating to the lack of vets, the vets on here being used improperly, etc. This tells me they won't be treating Will and Sonny with kid gloves. They'll fight and have affairs just like other gay couples would.

• Members

lmao, YESSSSS. Where do I sign the petition to have this dude bumped up to contract/Will recast? Dude just exudes sex w/o even trying.

if Will is doing anal w/ a guy on the first trip to da bedroom... then he's loose enough to handle, lbr. #hotmess

• Members

It does suck GH is wasting him. He was looking good this week and posted a very nice picture on Twitter ... lol.

Derrick should have been a Will recast. I really am starting to agree with that sentiment. I don't mind Guy at all and continue to think he gets ragged on a bit too much but the dude playing Derrick would work great in the role, IMO.

Will, Paul, Sonny and Derrick are the best things about DAYS. That's both very good and very very sad [with how badly the rest of the cast is being completely and totally wasted].

Archived