Days: BIG SPOILER! Will/Paul/Sonny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS would not chuck a popular coupling in the fire like that, nor would they make the more popular of the pairing commit the transgression. The only reason the SL is even happening is because TPB is like 'ehhhh, why not?' LOL Wilson isn't clicking w/ viewers in any other sense than the aesthetic, so it's OK to try new shiz rn.

what they are doing now, is seeing who will 'happen' with Paul in a real, coupley sense and when the dust settles THAT will be the OTP.

i'm hoping they turn Will into the Sami Jr. he was always meant to be.

are you kidding? he was such a d!ck yet peeps were like 'aww, poor thing. COMFORT HIIIIM Sonny!' LOL peeps were not here for Sonny dumping Will for any of the guys that were all over him (Brant included) in any real sense.

• Members

In all honesty, this is the best thing for Sonny/Will. Storylines about baby mamas in jail, writing, magazine articles, finances.... yawn. We don't see that kind of everyday stuff with the heteros, so to have the sole gay couple--- a boring ass couple at that--- tackling these issues was a double snooze.

Freddie/Guy as Sonny/Will are a big zero. So, like any soap couple that's been ruined by a recast that just isn't gelling, they're busting up the couple. Smart move.

Considering the luck they found in Christopher Sean as Paul (I wish they had chosen a different name), I'm all for a new gay coupling as the end game.

Meanwhile, there's that bellhop Derrick, who's looking to get screwed by screw anything with a dick....

derrick21.jpg?quality=0.7

Archived