Queens of Drama - New Soap Docu-Series on the new POP Channel

ljacks13

• Members

by tonight's episode it seems Vanessa has quit and that Lindsay wants Jason to read for a male lead role but the other girls (Hunter, Crystal) arent liking it

There show's title is now

Sex, Lies and Mini-Vans

YAWN

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Vanessa really gone though?....I know she probably really did quit (unless she changes her mind), but I wonder if that's it for her on this show...

Lindsay is beautiful, but I was sort of turned off on how she was allowing herself to be filmed with Jason making out topless in the hot tub.....I know it's not the worst they can show, but it's still taking it a bit far IMO.....I guess that whole thing was scripted.....if not...... Lindsay was giving me some Theresa vibes for sure....

Hunter comes off so fake...again it's probably scripted, but she is just too OTT when she gets all emotional.....the changing her name thing with her jerk husband was exactly like a real soap scene (which was probably the point, haha)

• Members

Hunter vs Lindsay…boring…Hunter made a big deal about the Tweet and then nothing….LOL

Nice to see Lorenzo Lamas but he looks old….

And David Tom….why do the actresses act like they don't know him….

And why are the ladies trying to get Vanessa back on the project? She isn't needed IMO….

• Members

Hunter, Donna, Christee and Crystal are right about Lindsay trying to get Jason on the project: it's a recipe for disaster. And can we all be honest and admit that Jason's audition, in comparison to Lorenzo's, was dreadful and hammy. Lorenzo Lamas definitely looked older - but he's 57, he IS older and looked age appropriate and not desperate, which is not how he always looks! Fun to see him pop up on the show with Donna, it always seems like CBS in the 80s was a very happy place to be.

Hunter v Lindsay and the plastic surgery retweet...a non event. Interesting that Hunter said she didn't want to do daytime again because of the drama queens. Hmmm.

Vanessa seems like a very sensitive, overtly sensitive I'd say, girl who doesn't seem to understand how she is diminishing in value for the entertainment business, despite how gorgeous she still looks. I wonder if Vanessa is living well off those 'Las Vegas' royalties?

• Members

I thought Vanessa signed a contract to be on the reality show, not to be acting on the scripted project they were working on together. So of course, she didn't quit the reality show.

• Members

LMAO at how shady Hunter was being when it came to the wardrobe. OMG at her dramatic fall claiming to dislocating her elbow and hip. WTF?!?

ETA:

So they really trying to say that was real? I just assumed that mess was fake and I beleive it. They were taping her yet they dont show her actual fall? Hunter's a very private person? Since when? She puts all her business out there.

of course she is. The show is beyond fake

Archived