Queens of Drama - New Soap Docu-Series on the new POP Channel

ljacks13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Tell Tom the meeting is OFF!" - As Donna glamorously stormed out of the CW offices you could tell she was reaching for some vintage Knots Landing vibes and she succeeded.

I absolutely loved this hot mess of a show. It had to be highly scripted, the acting was so arch from everyone and it was great fun to watch!

• Members

i loved this show too even with it being fake. A great group that I thought played it well. All I could think of when they were at the "CW Offices" was that they had borrowed Days' "Blue Room" concept. It did not strike me as the offices of a network executive! Not that I have ever been in an office of a network exec.

I would love for them to do a season two but i'm sure it's too much to ask. Maybe Lindsay, Chrystee, and Crystal could stay together and pitch a new version of Charlie's Angels??? Jason Shane Scott could be Charlie???? Please?.....haha

• Members

I thought the same thing - it was one of the more basic sets...er...offices...I've ever seen.

Donna has said the production company is hoping for a season 2 - I know I sure am, it was a hot mess that never failed to entertain me. I want to see more Dame Joan Collins, more Lorenzo Lamas, let's get a cameo from Joan Van Ark confronting one of the young ones...let's have someone end up in a pool - this show can go anywhere.

• Members

I sort of tuned out for the bulk of the season but I did catch the finale and was highly entertained. It's a very entertaining little show. I hope there is a season two. Donna Mills just gives me life. I loved her "oh [!@#$%^&*]". Perfect.

• Members

I watched the finale y'all must really be yearning for a soap fix Cruz outside of Donna these bitches were boring and their acting was horrible both as themselves and for that demo reel. Ratings must've been garbage since they didn't even get a proper finale.

• Members

The finale was filmed before it even premiered I believe.

I thought it was great. A traditional soap opera cliffhanger! Donna was definitively Abby-ing it up. The CW office was hilariously bad - it really did look like a Days of our Lives set.

Archived