Queens of Drama - New Soap Docu-Series on the new POP Channel

ljacks13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hunter's husband is one ugly cruel SOB. Just ewww……don't know what Hunter saw in him…he is gross ugly.

Crystal got caught red handed and yet admitted nothing..LOL…loved seeing Joan

Vanessa is plain nuts….her idea for a show is stupid…LOL

• Members

I know......it has to be scripted but how cruel to bring up her dead son like that just because of a stupid name change.....

Again not sure what's fact or crap, but I felt bad for Crystal when she said all the stuff she's been going through lately, especially the dog dying in her arms.....I always hate hearing animal stories like that....

• Members

Hilarious to see Donna and Dame Joan teach the group a lesson as Donna delivered her sage wisdom about what a small town Hollywood is, in her signature stilted way.

Crystal Hunt is such a liar. What a fool to think she could pull a fast one on Donna and Joan, lying right to Donna's face. I have zero sympathy for Crystal, she's a bitch and plead 'no contest' to her assault charge (sentenced to 45 days of work service and 3 years probation)...she's a bad person whose filled with excuses. Let's not forget the reputation she built at GL and OLTL which wasn't flattering.

Vanessa's idea sounds terrible and it doesn't sound like she wants to act anymore, certainly not the long days of a primetime series. She really should think about a GH return for the practicality of it: set hours, predictable salary, regular public visibility...she's getting 'old' for the business, at 47 this year, so she needs to get her career together because she's the only one of the ladies (aside from Donna and Dame Joan of course) with some sort of career viability (Lindsay is in the worst position I think given her age and how she's aging and the look she's going for, she's clinging to the 'hot' look).

Hunter's husband is an IDIOT. That scene had better be as scripted as hell, otherwise it's time to get a divorce because what he said about her attachment to the Tylo last name because of her late son was cruel. Disgustingly cruel. Hunter's right about keeping her name for the business - it just makes sense. As an aside, the house featured in that scene is the one she's selling as a short sale.

• Members

Just saw episode 1 and enjoyed it.

Vanessa Marcil: "I "bump" into 3 actressess...." Girl, no you didnt. You guys are filming a reality show together with a concept

Did Jason Shane Scott get some work done or does he look different simply bc he's aged? He doesnt quite look the same

Donna Mills: "Oh. Im not familiar with any of those girls" It probably wasnt shade but it came across as shade....lol. "I dont do ugly" laugh.png

I cant stand Chrystee's poodle hair and the ever changing butterfly clips she keeps using. With that said, she's doing what Victoria Rowell should have done with the complaining she's done about their being no roles for AA women

Crystal is trying WAY too hard. She's a bitch, just like the characters she plays. I want to slap her. I really hope someone checks her ass

I didnt know that Donna Mills and Hunter Tylo were friends. I like how she brought her on

Overall good show and the drama felt like a soap. You have Vanessa as the heroine. Donna Mills as the queen diva. Crystal as the villianess. Chrystee again as the sidekick. She's not young but Lindsay is almost like the ingeuine. Hunter's an older vet.

eta: All caught up now

Chrystee: "The paparazzi know us all...." Are you sure about that? You know damn well they were taking pictures of Vanessa Marcil

Loved how Joan just waltzed into that meeting. Very soapy entrance. Donna Mills is PERFECTION on this show. I love how shady she is to their faces and behind the other women's backs. She has me cracking up all the time

Ive said this for years. Along with Lisa Vanderpump, those 3 could be sisters

Yeah I didnt like how the dead son was brought up especially for such a trivial thing

• Members

Crystal and Lindsay should switch roles. Lindsay always came off as a vicious pit bull when she played Theresa on Passions (no matter how saintly Theresa was written) and Crystal Hunt always looks so uncomfortable and bites her lip whenever she (or one of her annoying characters) says or does anything even remotely bitchy. I am enjoying them both though.

I can barely understand anything Chrystee says. She talks way too fast and she's constantly shouting. She's so thirsty for the attention. Dehydrated!

Donna Mills is still a classy lady. She doesn't have time for the silly girls.

• Members

Hunter changed her last name….blah…she shouldn't have caved in to her ugly husband...

Vanessa is a nutcase….I wouldn't want in her in a lead…..lol

The look on Donna's face at the girls ideas for a series was priceless…..they were all awful and so was the one that they chose in Vanessa's

Loving the preview with Jason Shane Scott. and his bulge….hehehe

• Members

Love this week's episode.

Hunter is, unfortunately, one of those women who doesn't think she can hack it without a man. And that's why she's settled with the insecure man she's been married to for 6 years now...I find Hunter quite likeable, actually, so it's a pity she doesn't just kick him to the curb, rejoin B&B and start saving her money for retirement.

Vanessa is nuts. Like, this show has damaged her professional reputation. She seems like hell to work with because of the way she flies off the handle.

Chrystee and Crystal took a backseat this episode, though it was trashy of Crystal to go for a roll in the hay with that random guy while the rest of the ladies lounged by the pool.

Lindsay is really going to regret sunbathing. She's already showing the price of it, she's ageing in a less than flattering way.

The pitches were awful. Really bad. So bad I was stunned.

I love how Donna has gotten under the skins of these women. Like Abby Cunningham Fairgate Ewing Sumner...she's not saying she's toying with them, and she's not saying she's not. What she is saying is she can crush them anytime she wants to.

• Members

Considering The CW have already presented their schedule for 2015-16 I say it's safe to say that their show didn't get picked up. In fact, nothing from them seemed to even be in contention. Ooops, spoiler?

• Members

Perhaps it would be too meta, but their show should just air on Pop, the reality show and the series airing back-to-back (though I've never truly believed that they were serious serious about creating a series, it's just the premise for the reality show... don't know how that bodes for the future of the reality show, I mean, a new concept every season?).

Archived