Queens of Drama - New Soap Docu-Series on the new POP Channel

ljacks13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joan Collins read those bitches just by sauntering into a room. Now that's class.

Meanwhile, I'm not thrilled with this cast. Donna, of course, is fabulous; and Vanessa and Hunter are okay as well. But them others...? No.

• Members

This looks like a soap version of Hollywood or R&B Divas. It looks better than Dirty Soap but casting isn't great. Chrystee Pharris is the absolute worst choice for a black cast member. That really disappoints me. I also am curious how some of these women would've fared on Real Housewives.

• Members

Its like you read my mind. I told someone the other day this show sounded just like Hollywood Divas right down to the coming together to work on a fake azz project. And that Chrystee Pharris is not a good choice for the sole black castmate. She wasn't even relevant on Passions. Shoot where was Brook Kerr when they were casting? Per TMZ articles the past couple of years her life is a trashy soap opera.

• Members

I'm not a drama queen but I can be a huge diva so I think Queens of Drama will suit me just fine. I'm alright with most of the cast. Donna Mills is fabulous! Perfect. And Hunter Tylo in spite of her face. Although all that work on her face is somehow strangely endearing at the same time. But Chrystee Pharris? I couldn't stand her as Simone on Passions.

I couldn't stand Dirty Soap! Partly because I never liked JPL, Farah Fath, Nadia Bjorlin (heard she's really nice in person though), or Brandon Beemer. And I'm not sure why but the women on Queens of Drama, so far, don't seem to be as obnoxious or as thirsty for attention as everyone on that Dirty Soap.

Can't wait!

• Members

Farah Fath and nice in Real Life do not go together

I think FF dragged JPL down

I met both at a fan event. He was very nice away from her where she was an utter brat and seemed to believe she was too good for her fans.

Archived