Y&R/DAYS Eileen Davidson Joins Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

• Members

As much as I don't like it, Real Housewives does increase the spotlight on these women, whether some of them deserve it or not.

I'm torn because I hope I can come away liking them as I do now. We'll see. They also have a built in fan base and DAYS isn't exactly an unknown, either. And not to mention, isn't Bravo owned by NBC Universal?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She'll do just fine. Radar's reporting homegirl is likely going to bring home $750,000. She's just fine. I just hate that these women get paid soooo much for throwing drinks on each other, trash talking, insulting each other and having cameras in their face all of the time. Good for them, I guess.

Maybe with the casting of Lisa and Eileen they're hoping for a little less ... trash. Although TBH, I like Vanderpump and the sisters, mostly. So BH is probably not as bad.

• Members

That's a lie in regards to her salary. There is no way a first time housewife is getting that, especially on this particular show. She probably is making between 100,000-250,000 which is still great and I think it's worth her doing. I can't understand the soap community being up in arms about this as if they are so high brow. Doing this show if you don't make a fool of yourself can make you so much more money than the base salary, which is why so many people did it before it even paid that much. She can raise her profile, increase her visibility in primetime and open herself up to selling products if she wants. Besides, the Beverly Hills one isn't hard not to make a fool of yourself if you aren't a complete nut.

• Members

$100,000 - $250,000 seem a little low for me. I guess she makes about $300,000 on a soap. Don't think the cameras in your face the whole time are worth it.

I will watch it. I believe ED is smart enough to come across very good on that how.

Archived