NBC’s Classic Soap THE DOCTORS To Run On Retro TV Later This Year!

• Members

One of the interesting things about these episodes is we may get to see some of her early stuff, as apparently when she started on the show they just had her talking at the nurse's station when episodes ran short. This became popular with viewers, and the show liked Carolee Campbell, so her role grew and grew.

I wish saynotoursoap was here to talk about this.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Somebody posed the question today on Retro's FB page if they had an idea of a start date. They answered: "An idea, but not certain yet. We should be announcing it soon, though."

They put up a preview clip. Hope somebody will upload the episodes to youtube. :) I've never seen the show before and I'd like to take a look!

• Members

As far out as the Adrienne/Felicia story sounds, at least the show had a dynamic young newcomer by the name of Nancy Stafford to make it somewhat work. She hasn't stopped acting since. Almost right after TD folded, she got a gig on St. Elsewhere, followed by a several season stint as Matlock's assistant. A pastor's wife, Ms. Stafford also writes inspirational books to show women their self-worth and is a highly respected motivational speaker. While Kathleen Turner and Alec Baldwin may be the two biggest names to come from TD, Nancy Stafford's career hasn't been anything to sneeze at, either.

Archived