B&B promo-Murder Most Foul!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the Thanksgiving psycho episode, TPTB made a clear change of direction with Quinn to make her aggressive rather than a complete whack job. No way they are turning her into She-devil. I do think it's all in Liam's head.

• Members

She kicks him and yells at him to leave Hope and Wyatt alone. Why is it so hard to believe this could be true? This falls in line with stuff Quinn has already done. Heck she's done worse such as physically attack and threaten Aly by holding her over a railing with moving traffic beneath them. Nothing in this promo seemed all that serious

• Members

LOVE this promo and Rena Sofer. FINALLY my "crazy Eve" from Melrose has totally arrived. This is the whole reason I started watching regularly when she came aboard. wub.png

I do think these scenes are "real" and not dreams but I'm willing to bet that Liam isn't murdered. Hurt probably, but i don't see them killing him off all of a sudden after the long, drawn out Wyatt or Liam thing. It's B&B... the long, drawn out Brooke or Taylor thing is STILL happening at times for Ridge. HAHA Liam and Wyatt at least have a couple more year. whistling.jpg

• Members

because it's too straightforward for a soap, especially B&B who ALWAYS tries to mislead w/ their promos. If Quinn were really up to all this, B&B most certainly wouldn't be revealing it in a promo. LOL

i'm thinking Liam has metal poisoning or something from being stabbed w/ the necklace?

in the end, this Quinn has to come out smelling like a rose in order to make things look better for Wyatt... the Wyatt/Hope/Liam triangle isn't over, imo.

• Members
Why? We saw the psychopath attack Aly in the promo and that's exactly what happened on the show.

The misleading part in the promo is them saying that Quinn is trying to murder Liam. However nothing in that promo suggests that she is actually attempting that. Kicking someone in the leg and pushing them down is a far cry from murder. Those are things she would do. I mean she just stabbed him in the neck last week and could have easily punctured a vein. Now all of a sudden she's above kicking a man with crutches?

Archived