The Young and The Restless - A Reveal That's Unreal

• Members

Isn't it something how the men can age but we have a problem with the women getting older? NuNOTBilly is ridiculous! Should have killed the pairing, PERIOD!

ETA: Bug telling Nikki Paul's life is going to change forever? Dylan is not 4, he's 40! Dylan and Paul already get along so nothing really has to change when you learn you have a non trouble-making grown son. Cut it out, Jean/Shelly! There's no drama here.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This guy probably would've suited CW's Kelly because he looks around Jack's age now. I don't know...are tptb planning on pairing Billy & Kelly?

Strange but I couldn't resist checking some social media sites where certain bloggers are known to post and wasn't surprised that some are already extolling the virtues of this nuBilly as if he's the 2nd coming. I wasn't surprised since some of those bloggers never liked DT's Billy, are still pining for BM's Billy-- so of course, I was almost expecting the uneccessary gushing that would ensue.

Some posted about the nuBilly being sexy and manly and mature. This guy may be more musclely than DT, but looking at his stills, to me he looks like he's been ridden hard & put away wet.

Maybe once he gets onscreen, he will radiate all those virtues that some bloggers are prematurely extolling.

And if he doesn't prove to be that sexy nor mature? I guess they can try to call Tom Selleck or somebody.

• Members

I don't mean to be rude, but he looks like a burn victim in that promo...

A Reveal That's Unreal? I'm glad that Bayside High is writing their promo taglines.

The only interesting part is Christine arguing with Nikki.

Archived