Saved By The Bell ..The Unauthorized Story

Soapsuds

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think if I remember correctly, in their final year, 1992-1993, they would air 2 episodes of SBTB, and one would feature Kelly & Jessie, the other Tori. What I found interesting was that the episodes that were taped with Kelly & Jessie were filmed in 1991. The Tori episodes were filmed in 1992. So, even if they hadn't included the Tori episodes, they had finished up their run with the original cast a full year before it aired!

I was all about this:

200806_ac-slater.jpg

Hell, I still am! Mario Lopez is still bangin'! His face is starting to look like a wax figure. He needs to lay off the makeup.

Lark Voorhies returned for the final episode. Elizabeth Berkley never appeared in The College Years, although she shows up for the ending in Wedding in Las Vegas. I think she was filming Showgirls at the time. Her bleached hair is very Nomi Malone, just as Tiffani Amber's hair is very Valerie Malone. :)

The pilot episode of The College Years, which aired directly after the graduation episodes of SBTB featured Essence Atkins as the 3rd girl, instead of Tiffani Amber.

• Members

Really? You're the first person outside of my brother that I have ever seen that liked her. I just couldn't and with Zach and Slater constantly going back and forth between her. I was an emotional wreck as a child.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you ain't never lied Cheap. I was LMAO when he was trying to mack on her and she wasn't here for any of it. but Tori was cute when she had her little geeky role.

I was reading Wiki last night because I guess as a child a season can go on forever, I never realized that it only lasted one... but they originally had cast Essence Atkins on SBTB: The College Years but when TAT wanted to come back they wrote her out. I was so mad... they could have kept one black person!

• Members

I feel bad for Lark... like the last thing I remember her really doing was the movie how High and I loved her and Essence in that film and then she just kinda fell off the radar. HH has been way more than a decade ago. I also liked Lark on In The House with LL Cool J where she played Alfonso R's girlfriend.

• Members

Ew at Tori having fans. :lol: Didnt Zack and Slater fight over one episode. Zack would never go for a pseudo lesbian biker chick. I would have been fine with just Zack/Slater/Screech/Lisa in those episodes. Tori added nothing.

Still salty that they focused on Zack and Lisa for approximately ONE episode. They had more chemistry than Zack and Kelly. I preferred Kelly with the character Patrick Muldoon played.

Archived