Saved By The Bell ..The Unauthorized Story

Soapsuds

• Members

Heavens to Betsy, what HAPPENED to Lark Voorhies? She was still normal when I met her in 2004 (auditioning to be Damon's ex-wife on Y&R). I had hoped to see her make it big, like Tiffani, Mark-Paul, and Mario. I loved her onscreen personality.

And YES, just ONE episode of Zack/Lisa? That should've been explored...

I started watching SBTB in the summer of 1992 when they were in reruns of their junior year (which included the Malibu Beach episodes, episodes at the mall, murder mystery weekend, rock star fantasy, etc.). I don't have the DVD package of Seasons 3&4, but I have season "5," which is actually a mix of Tori episodes and Kelly/Jesse episodes. But they really throw in some random episodes that shouldn't be there, in season "5". They include the episode where Slater's ex-girlfriend comes to Bayside (when we learn that his full name is Albert Clifford). It is clearly a junior year episode, yet it's on season 5. I think another episode that is sometimes categorized incorrectly is when Mr. Belding's brother comes and teaches and wants to take them on the camping trip. It's clearly a junior year episode, but I've seen it classified as Season 2.

Question: There are two versions of the opening theme, correct? (Forget the junk with Ed Alonzo, I'm not factoring that in). One is the version they usually air in syndication, where you see snippets of them from seasons 1, 2, and 3. But there's another one where it just shows clips from the first season. As someone who didn't begin watching original episodes on NBC til the end of the 3rd year, was the regular opening theme for the first 2 seasons the one with freshman year clips?

I think I made that question WAY too wordy. I can't believe I know & remember so much about this show.... :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MPG & Lark ended their off screen romance after that episode was taped. So thats probably why Lisa & zack went no where

Im not saying I needed an hour of TCY and TNC but maybe 5/10 mins

Hell Dustin talks [!@#$%^&*] that MPG was on roids while doing TCY's. Why not show that?

Archived