Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Considering that no one was falsely arrested he probably will be offered a plea with conditions. That is what happened to the woman who lied and said she was attacked by an Obama supporter. That was in Pennsylvania though and Illinois' laws might require something harsher.

• Members

^ They might be concerned he'll hurt himself. This has to be terribly humiliating. And no, I'm not sympathizing with him, I just think surrendering for arrest could be a dangerous moment.

What can she say? He made a fool out of many of us.  I can't really understand why he'd make it up either.

• Members

Once I read his statement about knowing it was the Nigerian guys all along, I knew it didn't add up. I certainly took him at his word right until I read his contradictory statement.  In hindsight the lies are obvious, but I didn't approach his allegations with skepticism so I believed him.

And I will say admit I wrong when I said what I did about calling it an "alleged" hate crime.  It just never even occurred to me that he could actually be making the whole thing up. Damn.