Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

Honestly, I just assumed he was either being stalked or at worst he'd meet up with shady people and was trying to cover it up. He's never struck me as the type of person to do this kind of thing for, what seems, purely for attention. It's not like he shows up at the opening of envelopes or do pap strolls.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sometimes I have to remind myself: I don’t know celebrities as well as I think I do. Hell, I don’t know people in my actual life as well as I think I do, much less celebrities whom I’ve never met and only know through “reputation” or people who are acquainted with him in the industry or interviews or social media posts. It can be humbling.

• Members

IIRC he was all set to press charges when the PD told him they'd caught two guys. When they said it was the Nigerian brothers he immediately backed off and said he couldn't believe they'd do it or something. So was he just prepared to charge two innocent strangers instead?

I believe he did say in the interview he knew it was the dudes in the video. He just never counted on them being ID'ed. He even told an almost certainly fake anecdote about how a female friend warned him, 'baby, they're never gonna catch them.' Setting up his clean getaway.