GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to give GH a little credit for keeping the Nina/Stafford thing fairly quiet. I only remember that one article from a while back that everybody (reasonably) said wasn't a good source. There were lots of rumors but I think they kept the secret pretty well. Of course maybe I missed a lot of news.

• Members

I think they did a good job keeping it quiet, although there were rumors about it a while ago. I just didn't think they'd seriously invest this amount of time and money in landing a powerhouse like Stafford to play such a lousy role. The all-new past wife of a new, unpopular Michael Easton character in one of the worst storylines on the show. It's a waste of everyone's time, but mostly mine. Also, I personally can only take so much Michelle Stafford. And she'll eat Easton alive.

• Members

Oh lord.

I'm very happy I turned it off half way through.

Not surprised because most of us figured this would happen.

And you know Ron's patting himself on the back because Phyllis was in a coma and now Nina is 'waking up'. I guess semi-kudos for keeping it under wraps, but at the same time, again, most of us figured this would happen.

Lord.

Hopefully there's no tension between her and Maura. I'd take West over Stafford any day. But at the same time, I don't mind Stafford to be honest, she just ate up too much of Y&R and Phyllis never worked as a would be heroine. She'll definitely act circles around zzzzzzzzzzzEaston and zzzzzzzzMonaco.

Where's Miller at? You know they're chomping at the bit to get him too.

• Members

Oh, God! I was just thinking about the unrecognizable, utterly alien debacle that would be solo scenes between Stafford, ME, Donna Mills, Nathan and Ava on General Hospital - like, who are these people and why are they here? But the idea of putting her alone in a room with Michael Easton and Kelly Monaco? It's like a Saw sequel. They might as well lock them in with an angry wolverine.

Archived