GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate that they are having Sonny and Spencer bond. Since when did Nikolas care about him? These two never had a relationship before for good reason

Of course Liz was hellbent on using the info to ruin Nik's relationship. Im glad Ric called her out and said that its LULU she should have been talking to

Ji6MmJd.gif

I get that he was trying not to judge her but dang how does your gf tell you she slept with her mother's husband and have no reaction? BTW, he looks like a doofus

Tracy is more of a mother to Lulu than Laura. Damn shame

Sam and Olivia both look awful. Unflattering hair and outfits

Let me guess, that's Bill Eckert. So hold up, Ric wasn't the mysterious backer...that was just a red herring?

• Members

I thought the show wasn't half bad today. UO: I know a lot of people here may not agree, but I like Tracey and Lulu scenes. Lulu

brings out the good side of Tracey. I also liked the Sonny/ Spencer scenes. MB was good with the boy. I also liked Ric/Elizabeth scenes. Even NLG was good.

• Members

Today's show was really good IMO. Julian meeting with Bill at the end was great! Emme and Jane did some fabulous work today and I love Elizabeth being in the middle of this baby drama.

Britt: I know, and that sucks, but...

Britt: I know Lulu is struggling but she'll adjust!

Like damn, what a non-reaction to destroying Lulu's life. I'm really over her.

I definitely think Julian was meeting Bill on the pier, not Ric. I could've sworn we saw Julian and Ric talking though but I could be mis-remembering that.

• Members

I don't mind the kids having little stories or hijinks, and I don't think much of it is 'creepy' - I do think it's a bit too much, though, overexposed and overly precocious out of their mouths. Too much of what would be a cute little subplot, and while I like Spencer and Emma in doses the kids get too grating with overuse. Ron often runs these gags or comic subplots too long and too broad when he's filling time, which is all he does in between big beats.

I do think some of the dialogue coming out of the kids' mouths, and from some of the adults (Britt talking about Spencer's loins) is too much, too adult. A lot of the dialogue on GH seems to play great in a writers' room but when you get it onscreen at least 50% of it is twee one-liners - often good ones - and the rest is just functional. And you need more than one-liners.

• Members

I agree that children should be used sparingly, particularly to support their parental character's storylines. Having this side story with the damn chupacabra that has morphed into faberge eggs and origami is the running gag that never ends. It's tiresome.

I wonder what MB was thinking when he was sitting there having to listen to Spencer yammer on about how Emma 'done did him wrong'. They could've had one of the Muppets (it is ABC/Disney after all) sit on MB's lap and give a similar speech and I would've been far more entertained by it. Someone call Kermit the Frog's agent ASAP.

Archived