GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

That would be nice. I'd much rather have them write him out completely. MS/Felix is abysmally awful. I have visceral reactions to him every single time he's onscreen. And I can't get past what a stereotype he is. One of RC's biggest flops yet.

William DeVry is way too smarmy and smug onscreen and apparently he's nuts too. If William Shatner ever came to GH, it would only reinforce what a disaster it has become under Cartini.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still have a lingering fondness for Marc Samuel and Felix, because I think he does have good, dry comic timing. But he's not suited for this kind of role and Felix has become intolerable in the last year.

William deVry has always, always seemed off to me. It works for his characters but it's a little unsettling IRL. I do think Julian has softened up quite a bit and I enjoy his chemistry with NLG and the kids now, but I'm not sure it's enough to build a real character from as opposed to just the creepy-ooky Julian Cambias they hired him to do.

• Members

gh is trending on facebook news

Trending
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Jim Harbaugh: Jim Harbaugh Does Push-ups with a Walrus
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Sean Kanan: Sean Kanan exits 'General Hospital' and returns to 'The Bold and the Beauitful'
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    American Horror Story: American Horror Story's season four will be set at a carnival
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    L'Wren Scott: Designer L'Wren Scott Found Dead
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Edwin Edwards: It's official: Edwin Edwards is running for Congress
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Airbnb: A New York Airbnb Trip Turns Into 'XXX Freak Fest'
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Savannah Guthrie: Today Show's Savannah Guthrie Married and Pregnant
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Wayne Knight: 'Seinfeld' star Wayne Knight latest victim of Internet death hoax
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    United States Navy SEALs: Navy SEALs take back control of hijacked tanker
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Gavin DeGraw: Gavin DeGraw, Matt Nathanson to tour together

• Members

I seriously want to throw something at my TV whenever Molly is on. That voice is so grating and I do not give a damn about her sex life. Give me Spencer, Cam and Emma any day.

I'll miss SK. I feel like the writing has been on the wall forever though.

• Members

I don't know if I'd rather see Molly or Emma. Both of their voices drive me up the wall. I still can't get past Emma's "witch please"... ugh! I'm glad Dr. O pointed out how rude and insolent Emma is. All the kids and teens on the show are twits.

I won't miss Kanan. I think he's a very overhyped soap actor. And very smug and unlikable onscreen. But I couldn't agree more that the writing was on the wall. AJ gets the shaft no matter who plays him. It doesn't bother me as much now since I liked Billy Warlock a lot more than SK but it just reinforces that AJ is getting gutted yet again and that all Carlivati cares about is "his vision" for GH.

Still hope Ron gets arrested or a DUI tonight.

• Members

Molly is another kid that needs her ass beat! I CANT with the mouths of these disrespectful GH brats. They are ALL rude as f--k.

cLeNdIh.jpg

Did you see how she grabbed Alexis by the arm? Id have backslapped her! Id be damned if some trick ass little girl yelled and talked down to me in my home and then put hands on me. Annoying little ingrate!

• Members

That is true, but I think many are sore because they were promised better (although I wished they had spoken to me months ago). Also, you have to consider all of the newbies and pets pushing long standing characters out. There was no interest in AJ or any other long standing character because of the favorites. It's way too noticeable now. Why bring back Kanan only to treat AJ even worse than he was before?

• Members

Rhino, I definitely agree! I even mentioned AJ always loses. It bothered me more in 2005, mostly because it was Billy Warlock's AJ. I just meant that it's something else that reinforces how overhyped Ron is and what a hackjob he's done on GH. Not just throwing AJ under the bus but his response to it all on social media.

• Members

I just can't with this Nina sh-t. So newbie Nathan/James and newbie Madeline want to take down semi-newbie Silas to get justice for a character who has never been seen on GH. I'm supposed to care... why? I can't believe how many people they've brought on for Michael Easton. And you know it's only a matter of time before they bring on Nina too.

I feel like I should take a drink every time someone says "justice for Nina."

There was one scene today at the beginning where Madeline was talking about how Nina was there for Nathan's first steps and first day of school and other boring sh-t nobody cares about and Ryan Paevey was doing these little sad faces (or I think that's what he was trying to do) and I just had to laugh because he was so cringeworthy.

That Sam/Silazzz sex was really awkward. lol at them showing him turning Sam over on the desk. I guess they were going to do it from behind.

I just don't even know what to say about that sh-thead Sonny.

So is Patrick going to botch AJ's surgery or something? Maybe a malpractice suit will be his next storyline now that Robin's gone.

• Members

They're allowing him to act this way on Twitter because they don't care.

I do wonder if things will change once Sweeney is replaced. I remember reading a profile of her that said she was known for being a fairly hands-off manager. It'll be interesting to see if/how things change.

Archived